Sunday, November 29, 2009

Activity 4 : Shopping under budget



OMG! It was so fun!! I wish we can go back again. Shopping there was like so awesome! Hehehe.

Well it’s my turn to write in for the blog, and I’ll tell you the events that happen during our little shopping spree. We had just finish touring the museum which I gave a very good story about how baba nonya all happened, and decided to go shopping. Yeay!! My favorite sport! But the bad thing is that we were so broke for the day!
It was a very thought decision as there was so many good stuff to buy and was low on cash. Geeky gave a very smart idea which was to challenge all of us to shop under RM20 and see who can purchase the best and most items. It will be easy for me as I am good with bargaining hehe.

We each took our own path and proceeded to the various shops located around Jonker street. Each had their own different style of bargaining. Fatty always was the cutest one as he used his begging skill to get a very very low price from the pitiful seller who finally sold him his favorite dodol for RM2 per kg.

Geeky on the other hand was so smart that he manage to teach the seller the best way of earning morning in exchange for cheap prices on his selected items.
Oldie tried to use the sexy way of getting her items which made the seller so sick that he finally gave the items so cheap just so oldie would leave that poor seller alone.

We manage to get a lot of stuff for that day but as you know I am still the best so I was the winner with twenty four items in my shopping bag.

By Shoppie <3

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment