Sunday, November 29, 2009

Activity 2 : Chicken Rice gamble



Chicken rice just the way we like them! All wrap up into a ball. After that tiring race we came together and sat down discussing about the race we just had and boy was it fun!

I took the liberty of ordering the chicken rice for us and while waiting oldie took out a vintage pack of cards which she just bought from the store. While playing we decided to use the chicken rice ball as chips to bet on. The losers had to eat the entire chicken rice ball with very very spicy chili that makes sambal and belacan taste like nothing.

It was a tense battle as we each didn’t want to eat that pile of hot chicken rice ball, accept me of course as I won’t mind eating as long as it’s nice. Hahaha.
Finally after a long game I did my best to lose the game in order to get the chicken rice ball. It was spicy I can tell you that but really really worth it! Yeah! Who’s laughing now haha.

by fatty =O

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment